I often find myself making the same types of meals all of the time because it is easy, but it’s fun to switch it up every couple of weeks. I bought Wild Caught Sea Bass at BJ’s a few weeks ago and finally decided to cook it. I had never eaten sea bass before so I wasn’t exactly sure how to prepare it but I looked around online and combined a few different recipes. I think it came out really good and was a nice way to change things up. The sea bass can be replaced with any white fish you want. Don’t be afraid to experiment with new foods! I paired mine with some wild rice and brussel sprouts.Enjoy this simple and easy recipe!
- 10-12oz Wild Caught Sea Bass
- ⅓ cup White Wine
- 1 Garlic Clove, crushed and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of a lemon
- Fresh Cilantro
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place fish in glass baking dish. Cover with white wine, garlic, salt and pepper. OPTIONAL: Let marinate in fridge for 25 minutes.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Add lemon juice and bake for another 2-3 minutes, depending on the thickness of your fillet.
- When fish is done cooking cover with fresh cilantro.
3oz serving= 1 protein