I really love brussel sprouts. I know this is not the case for everyone but brussel sprouts are a great detox food. They are so good for your liver, which is one of the most important reasons we should include them in our diets on a regular basis. This recipe is simple and adds some flavor to the brussel sprouts so that even people that may not love them will enjoy them!
Check out how I bought my brussel sprouts!
I found them at stop and shop! There were a lot on there and they stayed fresh a lot longer because they weren’t picked yet. I definitely recommend buying brussel sprouts like this, especially if you are not going to cook them right away. You just rip them off and cook them. Easy!
- 1 stalk of brussel sprouts
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop brussel sprouts in half and place in glass baking dish.
- Add remaining ingredients and rub brussel sprouts until all our covered.
- Bake for 20 minutes.