Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork
Recipe type: Lunch/Dinner
- 3-4lb Pork Shoulder
- 1 red onion, chopped
- ½-1 jar Bone Suckin BBQ Sauce (depends on amount of pork)
- ⅓ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp Raw Honey
- *Add 1 tsp Cayenne pepper for a spicier pulled pork
- Place pork shoulder in crock pot.
- Mix all other ingredients together in a medium size bowl. Pour on top of pork shoulder.
- Cook on low for 8 hours. Add more BBQ sauce to taste.
Recipe by Practical Nutrition at http://practicalnutrition.com/recipes-for-good-health/lunch-recipes/slow-cooker-bbq-pulled-pork/