Are you sick of generic chicken recipes that don’t have enough flavor? This recipe is packed with tones of balsamic and spicy brown mustard that keep the chicken moist. I am not a huge fan of chicken but this recipe changed my mind! It has a short ingredients list and is low maintenance, so check it out!
This tastes great thrown on top of a salad or heated up and eaten with some greens and sweet potatoes!
- 6 chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 5T spicy brown mustard or dijon mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients except for chicken in a large bowl and mix well. Add in cubed chicken and mix around until chicken is evenly coated.
- Let marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes to 4 hours or more. The longer the better. If you are in a rush you don’t have to marinate it.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Once the pan is hot, add your chicken and brown both sides. You can do this by letting it cook for about 2-3 minutes each side.
- Turn heat down to low after browning and cover with a lid. Let cook for 5-6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.