- 1 cup fresh or frozen fruit (blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, etc.)
- 1 handful green, leafy veggies (spinach, kale, etc.)
- 1/2 fresh or frozen banana
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 2 scoops Whey Protein OR 8 oz. plain Greek yogurt (apx. 15 grams of protein)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (plain or vanilla)
- Ice and water to desired consistency
- Optional for Sweetness: 1 Tbsp. black strap molasses or maple syrup
- Place all ingredients together in blender and blend until desired consistency is met. Be careful not to over blend as smoothie will get too airy.
Keep in mind smoothies can be prepped the night before, and blended the morning you wish to enjoy it. Put your protein powder in the morning of, and enjoy as a quick and healthy on the go breakfast! Keep extras fresh in a mason jar for later in the day.