Store bought dressings often contain inflammatory vegetable oils that can harm our bodies. It is very difficult to find dressings actually made with olive oil and that do not have offending ingredients. Many people will just use oil and vinegar but that can get boring. Making your own dressing is VERY easy! You just need olive oil, unfiltered apple cider vinegar, some herbs and a blender. Using a blender allows the mixture to emulsify and not separate.
Homemade dressings are also a great way to incorporate more unfiltered apple cider vinegar into your diet. To learn more about apple cider vinegar check out our blog post on it here.
- 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Oregano, dried
- 2 tsp Parsley, dried
- 1 tsp Thyme, dried
- 2 tsp Basil, dried
- 1/4 tsp Local Maple Syrup or Stevia
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend for 2 minutes.
- Store in a glass container. Does not need to be refrigerated.