- 2 large organic cucumbers
- 2 large organic bell peppers and/or 5 mini bell peppers
- 1 pound free range organic chicken breast, grilled or baked in coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons of fresh thyme, taken off the stem and chopped
- 3-4 tablespoons original flavor hummus
- 1 avocado
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Wash peppers and cucumbers. Peel cucumbers and spoon out soft insides (eat them or save them to put into a smoothie), and cut peppers in half and clean out seeds and rinds. Dry and put aside.
- Prep the chicken filling by mincing the chicken breast with a knife into very small chunks. Mix chicken pieces with hummus, thyme, and a pinch of salt and pepper until well combined and a chicken salad consistency.
- Fill cucumber and pepper “boats” with chicken salad mixture. Top with fresh thyme and chunks of avocado.
- Optional: serve with an edible flower from the garden, such as nasturtium
[b]For Practical Nutrition Meal Tracker (per serving):[/b]
[b]1 Fat, 1 Protein, 1 Free Veggie [/b]